Preference will be given to applicants’ resident in the Caribbean, or in proximity to the Netherland Antilles.
Job Location: Curacao (Netherlands Antilles), and the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 9 months Start date: 14 September, 2015
Duties: Among other things, each Assistant Project Manager, for each territory will: -
- Analyze and determine the demographics and other factors relevant to the country where the project is to be implemented.
- Evaluate the scope, technical requirements, and other pre-requisites for the project.
- Develop a budget, time frame for delivery and charts for the project.
- Plan and define the scope of the project
- Do all risk analysis and managing project related risks and issues.
- Act as a supporting team leader, and provide administrative support to other team players.
- Monitor and report progress to Senior Project Manager, and ensure that project timelines are kept.
- Holds a higher Degree in an IT related field, financial management, business management, project management, business administration, computer science, etc.
- At least five years experience in IT project management, communication management, project management, general management or financial management.
- Ability to speak, Dutch, Papiamentu or Spanish is a plus, but not compulsory.
Salary offered: USD$4,200 monthly (non negotiable)
Allowances: 50% of accommodation, 50% on utilities, A contract car and driver for personal use daily between the hours of 6am to 6pm only.
NOTE: Successful candidate will have to secure independent accommodation after the first month.
Important: - This job position requires temporary relocation within a short time. Prospective applicants should be mindful of this if relocation at short notice will be difficult.
Spouse and children: Successful candidate will be allowed to settle temporarily in the country of work with immediate family members (spouse and no more than three children), after seven weeks of employment.
Employment for spouse can be considered but is not promised or guaranteed. No special allowances provided for children, except coverage by group medical insurance for minor hospital visits and minor ailments.
Temporary resident permits will be sought by employer for no more than three children and a spouse. However, employer will only pay all costs associated with the contracted staff permit. Other:
The employer will acquire the relevant permits for and on behalf of the successful candidate. However, some countries require security bonds for certain nationalities. In such cases, the refundable immigration bond lodgment (cost) may have to be fulfilled by the successful candidate if this is required.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th Aug, 2015.
Att: The Project Director
Caribbean Cyber Security Project
Cyber Watchdog Technologies